Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Quirky Things

I got tagged by my little sister. I love these tags, I think it is a fun way to get to know people better. So here goes,
7 Quirky Things about myself

1. I can pinch something or someone with my toes, hard enough that it can bruise.
2. I cannot stand to have someone chew with their mouth open. Smacking its called. It irritates me more quickly than anything else.
3. Wrapping presents is so fun for me, but I have to seal it shut. To leave any part of the folded paper left without tape is unbearable. I am forced to leave bits open now, so that tiny baby finger can open their presents. I have been in trouble for doing this before, but I fight it every time.
4. I am the only person I know that is not afraid of public speaking. Honestly, it does not even bother me.
5. If there were a diet that consisted of just different types of bread, I would be the skinniest girl alive. I could eat bread all day. I love BREAD.
6. I use sarcasm in 95% of all my conservations. I think I confuse and offend a lot of people that way, but if I do I put it down to them having a bad sense of humor.
7. I like counting change. We have a big change bucket where everyone puts their spare change. And every now and then, I pull it out and count it all. Along with that, I love to take a deck of cards and put them in order.

That was harder, than I thought it would be, because these things aren't quirky to me, they are just what I do. Now, I tag - LORI WELCH, ANNIE PALMER, AND AMANDA OTIS

3 comments:

Kelli said...

It is funny we are so much alike. I like these kinds of tags, too. I don't think I will be able to come up with 7. It is about bloody time you have a blog. Love it!

Amanda said...

Sarcasm is my middle name--maybe that's why we get along so well! Hope you are doing well! Thinking of you!

LORI said...

I'll have to think on this one for a while to see what I can come up with. And, P.S. stay away from me with your toes.. Ha ha..