Friday, December 19, 2008

100 Thing I May or May Not Have Done - Have You?

Jack playing in the snow - December 2008 I love his eyes in this picture, you can tell he is smiling. So Cute!!


My little, purple, snow fairy - How pretty does she look with the purple against the snow. December 2008.

Tagged...bold the ones you have done...

1. Started your own blog - Of Course, you are reading it.
2. Slept under the stars - I was raised at a boy scout camp every summer in the mountains, I may have slept under the stars more than not.
3. Played in a band - Does Rockband count?
4. Visited Hawaii - Lived there for awhile.
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland - Only once, I will probably only go one more time in my life, so my kids can experience it, it is fun, but I would prefer to go the ocean instead.
8. Climbed a mountain - Again, the scout camp, it was in the mountains, so yes, of course I did, like every day.
9. Held a Praying Mantis - When I was a kid.
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - Yes, all the time. Currently its Swedish Weaving.
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning - Yes, and puked everything up in me, and had to have an IV to rehydrate my body. Worst thing EVER!!
17. Been to the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables - Just some tomatoes and strawberries, more to come this summer.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa at the Louvre
20. Slept on a train - Traveling through England.
21. Had a pillow fight - Still do it with my husband and kids.
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort - The best ones ever made, we could have sold them on the Real Estate Market.
25. Held a lamb - At Old McDonalds Farm in Rapid City, South Dakota.
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse - I think I was a kid, but I do remember seeing one.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - Sunset, over the Pacific ocean. Beautiful!!
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - England!! Yes, I have.
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing - Quite a bit in High School, and Scout camp.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke - every chance I get, I love it!!
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt - a few times, though it has been years since the last time.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight - Hawaii!!
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted - yes, by those silly caricature artists that draw your head really big, I did not like the picture and threw it away.
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling - every chance I get, I did it all the time in Hawaii.
52. Kissed in the rain - My husband is from England, it rains there a lot, kissing wouldn't happen if you waited for the rain to stop.
53. Played in the mud - That was my childhood.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater - a few times
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen - an opportunity provided through my ward.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching - by accident on a catamaran in Hawaii, we could see some through binoculars.
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or Plasma - Only once, enough to realize I don't handle it too well.
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check -Yes, hee hee!
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy - my kids now play with them.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar -just tasted, only once.
72. Tied a quilt - Several!
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London - as many times as I have been to England I have only seen this once!
77. Broken a Bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper - once or twice most memorably with my husband, dad, and brother during the Olympics.
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox - when I was about 10.
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous - Jackie Chan, at the Stratosphere in Las Vegas, got our picture with him.
92. Joined a book club - just recently, we will begin "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis soon.
93. Lost a loved one - Unfortunately
94. Had a baby - 2 have been able to make it into the world.
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake - I remember the salt drying on my skin and the horrible smell.
97. Been involved in a law suitt
98. Owned a cell phone - Currently a Motorola Razr
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Visited Italy

This is fun, do it if you feel like it.

No comments: