Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pictures of Crazy Sisters in Las Vegas

O.K. Here are the long awaited pictures of my trip to Las Vegas. To read about my trip see the previous post.

This is my nephew Jonas, Danci my older sisters youngest baby. He's 7 months old, we had a pit stop on the way down to Vegas. I was holding him while the others took a break and found these cowboy hats and we had fun dressing him up. What a cutie!


On Tuesday after the Mona Vie meeting we hit Fremont Street, we caught the last showing of the night. I love the lights of Las Vegas, it brings back so many memories of High School.


I don't know why this picture came out so small, but we saw the M&M men outside the M&M factory and of course we have to have our pictures taken, mostly for my kids.


We saw this 'Gold Man' street performer in a parking lot, My oldest nephew Parker, Katie, my youngest sisters, oldest boy loves Gold. So she got excited about this guy for him, then we all had to take a turn getting our pictures.


OK, so we hit a silly streak and were just being goof balls. Do you see the naked lady, I don't, and Danci is embarrassed by it! What a Scandal!! (Hee Hee!)


My Vegas Posse: Katie - The Younger Sister; Danci - The Older Sister; and Jonas - The Tag Along. He was fun to have, he was an absolute angel, and did not mind in the slightest being toted around the city.


This is how we spent most of the trip, just being silly!!


This is Danci trying to rid Vegas of some of it nudity! Good for you Sweetie!


This is me proving that so much nudity can turn people insane!!


Me doing what I would do if I met the real Nicholas Cage, What a Hottie, even if he is made out of wax!


A nice picture outside the Coca-Cola Factory, we got very few pictures together and a nice old man offered to take this for us. I like this picture.


2 comments:

Annie said...

i'm not convinced you all are related. aside from the dark hair, i just don't see it!! but, it looks like you had a fabulous time!

LORI said...

Great Pictures.. Looks like a blast.