Monday, May 24, 2010

Beautiful Moments

So I have decided to start an ongoing post entitled Beautiful Moments. I know it sounds cheesy but it is exactly what they are. It is simply cute, fun, precious moments we have interracting together as a family. This blog is a good way to remember them in the future.

Monday, May 24th 2010
I was holding an almost naked Norah, just in her diaper. She was so cute that I had to sit and love her nakedness. While I was holding her Audrey decided that Norah needed to have a flurrby on her belly. Jack heard the commotion and came running. Jack and Audrey took turns blowing flurrbies on her belly and then laughing hysterically. Norah is so good natured she just let them do it over and over again. What beautiful children I have.

Jack has earned enough "good behavior" money to buy himself a lego set. So we will take off to Salt Lake tomorrow to cash that in. He is also almost done with his kindergarten year of school and will soon be a 1st grader.

Audrey has most of her alphabet memorized. She has taken to spelling different traffic signs when we are out in the car. "Look Mom, S-T-O-P" she said the other day, and completely caught me off guard. We also have been giving her .75 mg of melatonin to help her fall asleep at night. She has morphed into a different child. She is much happier now that she is getting the sleep she needs.

1 comment:

Katie Fox said...

I love those moments with my kids, so fun.