Monday, May 2, 2011

Norah's #1

Happy Birthday to my baby girl!

I cannot believe a whole year has passed since little Norah entered our lives. And since then our lives have been filled with many more kisses, hugs and laughter. She is so enjoyable to play with, she has all the patience in the world to let her brother and sister kiss and love on her however they want.

She took her time crawling, and is not yet walking. That is alright, she's doing it like her siblings did. She has six teeth, says 'Da-da', and 'Hi'! She enjoys playing with whatever Audrey is playing with. She loves to hit Jack in the face, which he thinks is funny and encourages her to continue. She loves to eat dog food, and play in the dogs water. She enjoys taking anything and everything out of any drawer that she finds open. She is the best at giving hugs and loves to sit in my lap whenever I am on the floor. She finds it funny to laugh at something then immediately tuck her head into my chest and cuddle. Both Dad and I love it.







I love you sweet girl!!

No comments: