Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Husband Tag, I'm It!


Got your message Annie, I will try to keep this G rated

1. Where did you meet? Chris and I met at Camp Maple Dell which is a Boy Scout Camp. I had worked there for many, many summers, and Chris had come over from England as an International Scouter and we met.

2. How long you dated before you got married? We met in June of 1998 and married in March of 1999, so that's 10 months. Long for LDS, short for non-LDS. Yes we get teased about it, and I am O.K. with that.

3. How long have you been married? 9 1/2 years, March will be the big 10. :)

4. What is your favorite feature of his? His accent - No, I'm kidding that was one thing that attracted me to him, but now I would have to say his smile, and I see it every time I look at my son.

5. What is your favorite quality of his? This is a man who will drop anything to help me, or any other person at all. I see it with our family, and within his work.

6. Does he have a nickname for you? Mom, I know real romantic huh! My older sister thinks its weird. But I like it.

7. What is his favorite color? Red, although his entire wardrobe is Blue

8. What is his favorite food? He likes any and all good food. But his favorite would be a fat, juicy steak. A luxury he never had as a child.

9. What is his favorite sport? Football in England, Soccer in America - Though we call it the proper name.

10. When and where was your first kiss? Our first date actually, and there was a lot of it. Yes, I'm easy. It was on Ensign Peak in Salt Lake City over looking the valley at about midnight.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Eat dinner without children!! We experienced this the other night in our own home. I was amazed at was a good conversation can be had when your not constantly interrupted.

12. Do you have any children? The two most beautiful ones every placed on the earth. Jack Christopher Unsworth - 4, but the size of a 6 year old, and Audrey Unsworth - 2, who has spirit to blow anyone over.

13. Does he have a hidden talent? This man can parallel park that would make anyone gawk! I have to admit, it is a little bit of a turn on. Seriously, he can park a car in a space two inches larger than the vehicle with enough room to open the door on the other side, he's amazing. He should teach classes, Although, after almost 10 years of marriage, why learn, I just let him do it.

14. How old is he? 33, but his driver's license still has his picture at 23! Doesn't look like him at all.

15. Who said "I love you" first? How sad is this, I honestly can't remember, I think it was him, but I know I said right after. Unless it was me first.

16. What do you admire most about him? There are many things that I admire, but I have always loved the fact, that he was raised in a place where drinking was legal at 16, he had many girl - friends, and raised where the church was the minority, and he never got drunk, never got into any trouble he shouldn't have, went on a mission, and stayed a worthy priesthood holder. I hope my kids have even an ounce of that, if they do we will both be better off.

17. Do you think he will read this? I don't think he will on his own, but I am going to tell him to do so. Because I love him!! He is my entire world!!

Alright, that was fun. Now I tag Katie Fox, Amanda Otis, Lori Welch, and Heather Slack

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Love this! You guys make such a cute pair! You were meant for each other! I can't believe it's been 10 years! Are we getting old? I miss you guys!

Heather said...

This was fun to read too. I love hearing how people met and seeing where they are now. I'm glad you two are so happy together.

Annie said...

10 years? you're old:) and your kids are so cute!

Katie Fox said...

I didn't know that about Chris and parking. thats awesome.