Check me out I can sew!So our ward had a sewing class, and made Christmas Stockings. It was the absolute hardest thing I have done in a long time. I think it would have been easier if I had a better machine. I was able to learn well enough that day to make one, then I came home and did the other three and the nametags all by myself. I did not make the dog one, that is store bought. I prefer to have uniform stockings. That is how I was raised so I like it better. This is the first year that we have all had new, matching stockings. I love my little Stocking hook since we don't have a fire place. Yea! for me.
7 comments:
they are so cute Sheila, by the way I am trying to upload the vegas pictures to walmart but they keep failing so I need to have Phil take a look at it.
YEA for you! What a domestic DIVA!!!
great job. better then what I can do. I sew but not very well. They look great.
Ya, stockings are great and all, but I am really hopeing to see some VEGAS pictures!
So cute! What material did you make them out of? I'm looking to make matching red ones this year(I have blue ones now) and I was going to use felt because it's easy but will it last?? I'm such a novice when it comes to sewing so...help!
i KNEW you could do it! quite honestly, i didn't know if you would. you seemed somewhat angry that day!!! i finished mine too, but i only had to do 2! so way to go:)
very impressive.. I love them. Did you make the peg board to hang them on too?
Post a Comment